OctaFx Started since 2011 offer Forex trading investment is kind new brand of forex trader in market , unfortunately and fortunately under CySEC(EU) regulation therefore only offer low leverage Forex trading , which is limit risk for client for beginner there so important to learn and use to in low leverage
- 0$ Withdrawal fee
- Micro Lot trading available
- Price alerts and push notifications
- Fee Report
- Inactivity fee
- High Indices spread
- Limited deposit and withdrawal option for European clients
Alpari's starting point is in Russia, and then several founders have established operations in the United States, United Kingdom and Russia. Among them, the founder who developed in Russia founded Alpari Limited in Saint Vincent. In 2015, after the Swiss franc incident, Alpari's UK went bankrupt, and the trademark and domain name were acquired by the Russian founder. Alpari's domain name was then transferred to Alpari Limited. At this point, the British Avery completely disappeared, leaving only a new Alpari just created.
- high Leverage can use
- support CopyTrading
- APP support
- Poor education
- No support Web Trading
- high deposit and withdraw fee
MultiBank Financial Bank provides a well-regulated trading platform and spreads, and has multi-country supervision, which basically ensures that your capital is generally recognized as safe on this trading platform. The only drawback is that it must be conservative in innovation in order to comply with supervision. Concessions have also led to the fact that although they are ahead of their competitors in the early trading interface, emerging competitors also provide better customer experience. However, MultiBank Chase Financial Bank is rushing to catch up with these competitors. By focusing on customer experience as a priority, the platform provides excellent Customer service.
The platform is suitable for traders who have been trading for many years, and is suitable for medium and long-term investment advice, and because the platform has restrictions on scalping banned, this trader is suitable for companies to invest in hedging transactions as a hedge market A volatile trading broker
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent trading interface
- Multinational supervision regulation
- High financial security
- Lack of trading signals
- No novice teaching
- Prohibition of scalping trade
FBS Broker founded in 2009 , operation main is Asia located at 89, Vasileos Georgiou Street, 1st Floor, Office 101, Potamos Germasogeias, 4048 Limassol service over 700 thousand people in the worldwide including China Indonesia, Russia, the Philippines and even Malaysia has operated office ,FBS is also regulated by Cyprus, a subsidiary of Tradestone Limited, which is a popular jurisdiction for foreign exchange transactions. Tradestone Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. According to the MiFID directive, all brokerage companies regulated by CySEC have the right to conduct business in the EU. This makes FBS a safe company that currency traders can invest in.
- friendly user App
- Provide multiple account types
- homepage user Friendly
- well education
- less Stock CFD
- Limited product portfolio
- less regulation broker
Swissquote Swissquote Bank, also known as Swissquote Group Holding SA, is a Swiss bank group specializing in online financial and trading services. The group’s shares have been listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange since May 29, 2000. The stock code is SQN. The group’s headquarters are located in Grande, Switzerland, the company also has offices in Zurich, Bern, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Malta, Singapore and Luxembourg and has 722 employees.
Provide foreign investors can apply through an online bank account using the bank while the Swiss regulators to ensure the safety of funds, they are different from other trading platforms while providing real stock brokers and CFD, when you need to become a shareholder of a company You can buy real stocks. When you encounter unexpected situations that may occur in the future, you can buy assets quickly and cheaply through CFD and hedge risks.
- Provide bank card
- Real stock
- CFD stock
- ETF trading
- Multi-currency bank account
- Trusted government regulation
- Higher spreads
- Low leverage
- Account opening procedures cumbersome
The full name of FXTM is Forextime Ltd was founded in 2011 by Andrey Dashin, who is also a major shareholder of online broker Alpari. Since the launch of FXTM, the platform has been expanded to include the MT4 and MT5 platforms developed by MetaQuotes Software, headquarter local at Cyprus 35, Lamprou Konstantara Street, FXTM Tower, Kato Polemidia, CY-4156 Limassol.
- Provide multiple execution strategies by account type
- Regulated by several agencies
- Including regulation outside the EU
- Provide crypto currency CFDs
- FXTM Invest supports automated trading
- ECN accounts have leverage limit requirements and margin limits
- Certain market areas are divided by account type
- ECN accounts can only add stop loss and limit orders after execution
- The maximum order volume per transaction is 30 standard lots
FxPro are Trading platform base on MT4 adn MT5 broker were offer stock and fx CFD broker . since 2006 In UK now they claim they have 3 million client over world FxPro says they are well‑known throughout the industry as a trustworthy and reliable broker. They are regulated by the FCA, CySEC, FSCA, DFSA, and SCB (Scam) and we don't suggest
- Real-time news
- Above average product offering
- Transparent pricing
- Relatively high fees
- No anonymous demo account
- Weak educational platform
United Traders is Stock Broker headquarter local in Moscow Russia and Tallinn Estonia , they focus on US stock market incoulding OTC market and IPO stock and Pre IPO stock market , for people how interesting invest lastest new Tech company , that give convenient way and Small Capital invester join the Gobal finacial trend
- Friendly UI
- Tax Free
- Faster trading
- high deposit fee
- high withdrawal fee
- not in fully regulated broker
EXNESS is the only forex broker in the world that supports fully automated withdrawals, withdrawals do not require manual review, and fund deposit withdrawals are quick and convenient Exness Group (Exness) was established in 2008 Exness Group provides trading capabilities of more than 120 financial instruments, provides the best market order execution services and has a small spread in major currency pairs.
- Provide multiple account types
- VPS hosting
- online web trading
- high leverage over 2000
- lowest deposit from 1 $
- Great educational tools
- Limited product portfolio
- less Stock CFD
eToro is founded at 2007 in Israel by Yoni Assia, Ronen Assia, David Ring, from beginning they aiming Stock and forex trading platform for every person in the world, with friendly innovation web-trading platform make every person can easily get started without deep financial acknowledge, now eToro serves more than 13 million users from around 150 worldwide countries.
- Great Social trading environment
- Free Stock and ETF trading options
- demo Account available for practice
- Quick response and relevant answers
- Availability of Live Chat
- Customer-friendly layout
- Supporting Android and iOS
- Standard login without Face ID option
- No MetaTrader4 offered
- Limited range of tools and analysis
- Only Web Version of the platform
Since the beginning of XM in 2009, over 2,500,000 customers have been registered with the company. This allowed XM to become a large and recognizable investment company and take a leading position in the industry. Today, over 450 specialists with rich experience in finance work in XM.
- Free online course
- Create multiple sub account
- Low withdraw fee
- Availability of Live Chat
- Customer-friendly layout
- Supporting Android and iOS
- Only MT4 MT5
- less ETF stock
- High Indices spread
Exante (XNExante (XNT LTD)is an international Stock、Bond、Forex、ETF、future & option trading platform , since 2006 they started operate stock market offer client from worldwide without open local broker account and free to trading stock from over 50+ market in one broker platform , over 10000 different stocks and 100 country's bond and provide 13 currencies all in the Exinite , provide high quality service and trading platform, office locate London Amsterdam Moscow Saint Petersburg Kyiv Almaty Riga Malta Cyprus Hong Kong .
- low trading fee
- 50 market in one platfrom
- over150,000+ financial products
- 24/7 Customer Service
- only support bank transfer
- not support Friendly UI or lite platfrom
- high withdrawal fee
Reasons to you should choose CFD broker trading platform
The Contracts for difference (CFDs) CFD broker trading platform for CFDs Stock and Forex allows you to trade thousands of stocks in various countries without directly holding stock assets. You indicate that you can hold these foreign stocks without or bear very little tax. At the same time, because of the avoidance of inheritance tax and various holdings For issues such as taxes, you can use higher leverage and be more free to go short and long stocks.
In addition to the free financial analysis tools provided by many CFD trading platforms, CFD platforms usually allow you to use margin trade. so that you can perform trade 1,000 pounds, and the account balance is only 100 pounds. Assuming that the margin is 10%, you can use less The money to get a higher return on investment and profit.
We will discuss the pros and cons of CFD trading in more depth detail in this article. The following are the things to consider when choosing between different CFD trading broker platforms.
About CFDs Broker Trading Platform
There are hundreds of CFD trading platform brokers in the world to choose from. You may want to know the difference between one broker and another. When looking for the best CFD broker for you, what should you pay attention to?
1. Is the CFD contract for difference safe? Is it a scam?
Of course, why do you say that?
In most European countries, the trading of CFDs is not prohibited, except in the United States and Canada because these places are monopolized by local brokers. For this reason, these giants have monopolized foreign brokers to enter their countries through statutes. However, in Europe this is an exception. With the exception, most countries agree with this investment method because they are an open market.
The most important thing to consider when choosing a CFD trading broker platform is the reputation of the company behind it.
A good CFD trading platform will be regulated by the government and regulate its behavior in the market. Investors can complain through the website of the regulatory agency at any time. 85% of the complaints can be smoothly satisfied by both parties, and the transaction is regulated. The platform is required to comply with the financial services compensation plan, and they are obligated to provide bankruptcy insurance of up to £85,000 for their customers’ investments.
In addition to this protection, major regulators also ensure that brokers conduct their business in accordance with laws and regulations that protect retail traders. We only display brokers that meet this standard on our website, but you can also check whether the broker is regulated through their website and check their regulatory registration number.
2. Can I trade what I want to trade?
Each CFD platform provides a series of different trading markets for you to trade. If you want to be able to trade a specific asset or asset class, the easiest way is to register the Demo mode and view a series of asset lists, or read their Comment and appraisal, you can fully understand the tools provided by any broker and the trading market.
3. Trade costs of CFDs
CFDs Trading need to consider three main costs – commissions, spreads and held overnight fee (swap fee).
It is a way for trading broker platforms to make money. The spread is the difference between the buying price and the selling price. A good business model requires customers to pay a certain fee in exchange for excellent service quality, while most trading platforms only charge 0.1% The following spread fees are even lower, which is even lower than the fees charged by the domestic trading platforms of most countries
Most CFDs trading platforms do not charge this fee. This type of fee is more common in ECN trading.
Overnight swap rate
You will pay this interest rate every night when you hold an open position.
4. Does the trading platform provide personalized UI interface functions and trading charts?
MT4 and MT5 trading tools are very complicated for new trader, so some platforms provide graphical trading interfaces UI, such as etoro, lite forex, FXTM and other traders, which have very advanced automatic documentary assistance systems and graphics The trading interface helps you understand better when you start to enter the trade
The trading broker platform that suits you to a large extent depends on your experience as a trader and the content of your transaction.
For example, an experienced stock CFD trader may particularly need a CFD broker that provides direct market access, good chart packages and extensive stock trading. On the other hand, novice cryptocurrency traders may be more interested in finding a platform that provides high-quality news feeds and a wide range of crypto assets for trading.
And intuitive platform.
One of the best ways to compare platforms is to open multiple demo accounts to see which platform suits your trading style.
What are CFDs and how does it work?
Many times you will often see CFDs trading on the Internet, but do you know how CFDs work?
CFD simply means that a contract is the earliest start trading platform ups and downs of the price of the bet, and with a maturity date, however, these platforms in order to continue to expand the business, will join a variety of goods in the CFD industry after 2007 in Including oil, foreign exchange, stocks, ETFs, virtual currencies and other types of financial products.
Compared with ordinary futures, it has no expiration date, and has the same nature as holding actual assets, and can be arbitrarily short and long, and provides greater investment freedom for investors with smaller capital, that is, no adjustment is required. Stock purchases can also invest in a company. In the past, the price of buying and selling a single stock placed extremely high pressure on investors in some developing countries, because he had to buy the company’s share price that exceeded their capital, so he concentrated too much on a certain company. These companies cause losses.
Although we have discussed a lot about on CFDs, CFD trading are usually carried out by clicking a button on an online trading platform between an individual (buyer) and a broker (seller). This is why it is necessary to choose a trustworthy CFD trading platform that provides various tools at reasonable prices.
An example of CFD trading
If Facebook’s stock is traded at a price of $192, and the trader buys 100 shares at the current price, the total trade order will cost the trader $19,200.
Now, let us assume that the broker provides 10% or 10:1 margin (or leverage) for US stocks such as Facebook.
Traders can now perform exactly the same transactions, but only need to pay $1,920 (10% of the cost).
Some CFD brokers make profits through so-called spreads.
This is a small difference in the buying and selling price of a CFD. When a trader enters a CFD transaction,
The online account will immediately show a loss equal to the spread. Therefore, if the broker charges a spread of 10 cents, the trade will immediately show a loss of 10 cents when the position is opened.
Leverage Fortune and misfortune
Using the example above,
Let us imagine that Facebook announced that it would increase its stock price by 15% to $220. In this case, the trader will get a profit of $2,800 (their deposit of $1,920 has increased by 146%). As can be seen from this example, leverage has the ability to amplify profits, but leverage also has a dark side. Now imagine that Facebook was involved in a scandal and its stock price unexpectedly plummeted 30% to $134. In this case, the trader will lose $5,760, which means that the trader’s amount owed to the broker will exceed his account balance.
But many safe and creditable brokers now provide negative balance protection, which ensures that the amount you owe your broker will never exceed your account balance. This is achieved by closing your transaction when your margin is used up The remaining losses must be borne by the broker.
Leverage restrictions (and how to obtain professional status as a trader)
Since 2018, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has implemented regulations that limit the amount of leverage that experienced traders are allowed to use. Prior to this, most traders are likely to obtain leverage of up to 500:1. Although the restrictions are constantly reviewed, but At present, retail traders can only obtain major currency leverage as high as 30:1. For a more volatile tool like cryptocurrency, it is 2:1
If you meet the standards of a professional trader,
This means that you meet at least two of the following three criteria, and you can apply to become an elective professional for some CFD providers, which increases your leverage limit to a possible 200:1 and usually includes many other benefits. For example, lower interest rates and dedicated account managers.
Standards for professional traders:
- In the past four quarters, you have made at least 10 large-scale transactions at a frequency of 10 per quarter.
- The size of your investment portfolio, including cash deposits and financial instruments, exceeds 500,000 Euros
- You have worked (or worked) in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires an understanding of the transactions or services envisaged:
What are the pros and cons of CFD CFD trading?
- Access to a wide range of markets—including tools that are not normally available in the trader’s country
- Long and short-through CFD trading, it is relatively easy to establish a short (sell) position allowing traders to make money when the price of the instrument drops. For some other forms of trading, it is very difficult to borrow the instrument or establish a relationship with the broker. It is difficult to execute short positions.
- Leverage-Although we have covered the disadvantages of leverage, it does allow traders to maximize their returns with a lower initial deposit
- Instant order execution-in CFD trading, most orders can be executed immediately with the click of a button, so there is little risk of slippage or requotes
- Low fees and commissions-compared to traditional stock trading, it is not uncommon to pay 7-12 pounds per trade order
- Most CFD trading broker platforms charge relatively low commissions, which are more cost-effective for high-frequency trading or transactions with low trade fee amounts.
- No stamp duty (UK only)-because there is no asset exchange, if you are trading in the UK, you do not need to pay stamp duty
- You may lose everything-although assets rarely plummet to zero in traditional stock or commodity trading, CFD trading may lose your entire balance (or even more) due to the use of leverage.
- Overnight fees-CFD trading is not suitable for long-term holding of leveraged positions, because holding leveraged positions overnight requires payment of fees.
- Lack of ownership-in CFD trading, you own the contract-not the asset. This has its advantages-you can trade Bitcoin without an encrypted wallet, you can trade gold without paying for storage of gold and silver, and you can trade foreign stocks without opening an account with an international brokerage company. But there are some disadvantages
- Applicable capital gains tax-Unlike spread trading that is exempt from capital gains tax, CFD transactions are subject to capital gains tax. You should seek specific financial advice for more information.
What financial products can you trade through CFD?
As a CFD is simply a contract to pay the difference in value between the current price and a future price, there are few inherent limits on what can be traded as a CFD.
Generally speaking, though, the following asset classes are commonly available for online CFD trading, in approximate order of most popular to least:
Stocks (e.g. Facebook, Barclays Bank, Apple.inc Apple, Tesla)
Cryptocurrency (e.g. BTC, ETH)
Commodities (e.g. gold, silver and oil)